Translate

lundi 25 mars 2013

Les 10 choses bizarres qui me manquent du Japon

1 The Japanese Toilet




The first thing about Japanese toilet is the heated seat. How many times when you seat down you tink "da** it's cold". The heated seat brings so much difference. The other thing is the kinda remote on your right.
You have so many different choices, the spray of water, the music sound and the deodorant. When I first heard about Japanese toilet I was like "Wewww" I will never try it" FALSE don't say that because one you try you will like it.


2 Tempura Udon




This soup with noodle with onion, rice on the side and fried vegetables, shrimp... God I cant eat every day but I think  connard_jeje will male a tempura overdose. It's too bad cause in France it's really hard to find and I guess this is overpriced comparing to Japan with 1000JPY average.

3 "irasshaimase"




You just stepped inside the shop and the sellers are doing something or are in the back of the store NEVERMIND they will welcome you with big "Irasshaimase !!!!" The first I was shocked (I didn't know what was it for ...) but after a few shops even convenience ones we get used to it and you start to like it.

4 Melon Pan




Nothing to say, eat a melon pan anytime during the day without any regrets. I LOVE IT

5 The retailers




the kindness of those people make you stand there gapping. If you need information about something which cost 1 or 100$ the service is the same they give you the best advices. I often had some troubles asking about details because of the english which is not spoken in every stores eventhough they made everything possible they used their translator on the phone to tell me what I was looking for. That was so cool I don't think I will ever see that in France or US.

6 Konbini snacks


 


For less than 1€ you can get this little snacks, peanut butter sandwich, sweet pistachio, or a nikuman white bread with meat or vegetable inside.

7 The subway




Tokyo has 13millions inhabitants, Shinjuku station that I used has around 3 million people every day. All this people are very respectful (maybe it's different during the morning rush ...) but I haven't seen anybody pushing eachother in front of the subway doors. They all wait in front of the door and step inside when everybody has left the ram.

8 Bic Camera & Tokyu Hands





This 2 stores are awesome, you can find everything especially electronics items which are cheaper than in France and sometime not yet sold in Europe.

9 Walk from Kita-shinjuku to Harajuku




I have spent couple of hours exploring Tokyo streets every day. I avoided the subway as much as I could because of the price and also for taking a lot of pictures. When I said to people that I walked 5-10km each day they thought that I was crazy. Harajuku was my favorite neighborhood, a lot of stores since I like fashion it was the perfect area to see some tokyo hipsters and even costplays on Sunday.

10 Rice cooker





I love rice, I took the habit eating rice almost every day, it's like the bread when I am in France. The thing is I don't have a rice cooker so I'm cooking rice with a pan measuring the water and rice quantity ... Rice cooker is so much simpler !

にほんブログ村 外国語ブログ フランス語へ
にほんブログ村

2 commentaires: