Translate

mercredi 6 février 2013

Tabemono Oishii !!!!!!


So one of the most important part of my trip is the food.
Before going to Japan I have heard a lot of "cliché"about Japan from Europe,
"oh you are going to eat a lot of suhis..."
"but do you speak Chinese" "well I'm going to Japan not China, do you speak French in Spain..."
J'en ai parlé un peu mais je vais résumé la partie probablement la plus importante de mon séjour la nourriture :D

Back to the food that I have experienced.

I knew some plates before going but it's always better when it's made in Japan, it's like eating a french croissant in US and then in France.

I am a big fan of the Japanese rice, totally different than the one my mom buys in French supermarket and then boil in the water with too much water :(

So my first meal right after I got in Tokyo was an "Okonomyiaki" a Japanese pancake made with a special flour and cabbage, eggs, bacon, onion  and sauce OISHII YO !



Here... sorry but I always make French quiche and salad whenever I travel somewhere 



  So this is the thing that I can't eat at all because of the strong smell which reminds me when I go to the beach in France and there are plenty of sea weeds on it. My girlfriend eats it like a snack, better be away from me or I will a complain like real French people do. 


Here is god of the food. Tempura Udon. The picture talks for herself so enjoy ;) 


T.G.I.Friday's in Roppongi with the Jack's Daniel burger and cocktail made during the big show of the server that was impressive... and Arigatou for the free cocktail at the end !


Izakaya in the narrow streets of Shibuya, we couldn't stand more than 5 people in this one. I loved it, I didn't understand anything but the atmosphere was perfect, we were 5 and didn't know each other but ended-up talking and talking about our life with this old man the cook, breaking a big block of ice to fill up your glass with some freshly squeezed grape fruits, and then cooked this yakiudon in his old greasy kitchen. That's a real Izakaya experience.


Mos Burger a classic in Japan, I had a chicken teriyaki burger quiet simple but taste really good, I am a big teriyaki fan.


Kono Pizza in Shinjuku, a pizza that you eat like an ice cream. It's so good with some garlic fries I was surprised by the concept of making pizza like that. I had a pepperoni and chicken ... ya I went there 2 times. You should try it too.


Ramen, I knew Ramen only "Cup ramen" though some water and then microwave but I have never tried it before, my roommate used to eat a lot.
Real ramen, I like it this soup tasting garlic can be spicy with porc, egg and vegetable but I have forgotten the name. 


 This one was mine with rice and gyoza on the side and no sea weed in the soup. 

Yoshinoya is a japanese fast food, no burger, only rice bowl, salad, soup and add meat on your rice. It's simple but I liked it and it was cheap ! 5€ and I got full.



Peanut butter sandwhich, I bought it because of the peanut logo on the bread, I thought it was funny, really neat for a sandwich.


Crèpe choco banana, not really good I prefer to make my own crepe at home (you know french people...)


 Pancakes banana, kiwi vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Gone in 2min.




Melon, I guess I already wrote enough about that marvelous bread haha



Jeje San eating Tempura / udon in Odaiba


The Japanese curry, I bought five packs before going back to France cause they sell it for 6€ (8$) so expensive and it costs only 3-4$ in Japan.


Here we go Sushis for the end  :D 
My first real Japanese sushis experience.
I couldn't finished this plate. It was good, some of them were stronger than the sushis I used to eat in France and also I couldn't ate the salmons eggs rolled in the sea weed.
I am glad and thankful for the sushis diner invitation.






Some breakfast at Fuji san, mochi, fruits ...(don't remember the other ones gomene)

Yakiniku
I love meat so take me there and I will be the happiest person in the world. I love all the japanese sauce that you have for the meat, they are so tasty, I was a ketchup/mayo fan before but that was before I met  the yakiniku.


Art Café latté 


Hawaiian Loco moco hambagu style
This one is good, rice eggs, pasta salad and hambagu (ground beef, milk, onion, panko)
I often make some at my place with a homemade red wine and ketchup sauce.


 Konopizza, so good .... 
I forgot my sunglasses in there for 5 days and the guy found them and gave me back after I called him.
Of course we stayed for diner and while I was at the cash a guy started to talk to me and asked me to repeat after hime "Genki desu ka", I didn't know him of course but when I left the restaurant my girlfriend got crazy, she recognized him ...











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire